When I view the wonderful landscape images taken by my fellow NEPG photographers, I am constantly amazed. Even though the location is familiar to me, I often don’t “see” it as they have captured it. […]
Find an article
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The New England Photography Guild Loves Snowy Owls!
This winter has brought a beloved visitor to parts of New England — the snowy…
- New England Photography Guild a reality
I've been working on this concept for some time. The New England Photography Guild…
- What Is It About Snowy Owls?
Snowy Owl Arrival Causes Media Circus Last weekend a group of my fellow photographers and…
Most read Posts/Pages
- The Mystery of Madame Sherri's Castle
- Foliage Outside the Box:Follow Up
- Vermont's Route 100, One of America's top ten road trips.
- Mount Monadnock's Most Photogenic Road
- Waterfall Treasures of New Hampshire’s Hillsborough County
- New England fall foliage photo gallery
- When Young Bluebirds Leave the Nest