When I view the wonderful landscape images taken by my fellow NEPG photographers, I am constantly amazed. Even though the location is familiar to me, I often don’t “see” it as they have captured it. […]
Find an article
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The New England Photography Guild Loves Snowy Owls!
This winter has brought a beloved visitor to parts of New England — the snowy…
- New England Photography Guild a reality
I've been working on this concept for some time. The New England Photography Guild…
- What Is It About Snowy Owls?
Snowy Owl Arrival Causes Media Circus Last weekend a group of my fellow photographers and…
Most read Posts/Pages
- Experience The Myopia Club Fox Hunt This Thanksgiving!
- Looking Beyond the Physical
- The Mystery of Madame Sherri's Castle
- Mount Monadnock's Most Photogenic Road
- Oversand Vehicle Permit – You Can Get There From Here
- New England fall foliage photo gallery
- Are You A Pixel Peeper?
- Photographer Locations