The Crane Estate in Ipswich, Massachusetts, is comprised of three properties encompassing more than 2,100 acres. On this day, my focus was on the property known as Castle Hill – a National Historic Landmark upon […]
Find an article
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Annisquam Lighthouse – Visual Diversity
I'm very fortunate to live near the Annisquam Lighthouse, which is located in Gloucester, Massachusetts.…
- Rockport Harbor – A Photographer's Paradise!
As a photographer living in Rockport, Massachusetts, I feel truly blessed to be within…
- Travel the Essex Coastal Scenic Byway!
The Route The Essex Coastal Scenic Byway is a specially designated 85-mile route along Boston's…
Most read Posts/Pages
- The Mystery of Madame Sherri's Castle
- Foliage Outside the Box:Follow Up
- Mount Monadnock's Most Photogenic Road
- When Young Bluebirds Leave the Nest
- Vermont's Route 100, One of America's top ten road trips.
- New England fall foliage photo gallery
- Waterfall Treasures of New Hampshire’s Hillsborough County