The Crane Estate in Ipswich, Massachusetts, is comprised of three properties encompassing more than 2,100 acres. On this day, my focus was on the property known as Castle Hill – a National Historic Landmark upon […]
Find an article
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Travel the Essex Coastal Scenic Byway!
The Route The Essex Coastal Scenic Byway is a specially designated 85-mile route along Boston's…
- Scenic Byways of Western Massachusetts
The diverse landscape of western Massachusetts includes many scenic roads that showcase the region’s abundance…
- Wildlife Photography for Everyone!
Wildlife Photography for Everyone! I realize that not everybody is a professional wildlife photographer, either…
Most read Posts/Pages
- Experience The Myopia Club Fox Hunt This Thanksgiving!
- Looking Beyond the Physical
- The Mystery of Madame Sherri's Castle
- Massachusetts Covered Bridges: A History & Where to Find Them
- Mount Monadnock's Most Photogenic Road
- Photographing the South Coast of Massachusetts
- Using the Orton Effect to Creatively Enhance Images
- Christmas Lights Photography