Thank you for visiting my New England Photography Guild Gallery.
I am a self-taught photographer who was pleasantly surprised to discover my passion in 2006. The diversity of my photography reflects the diversity of New England itself. What makes this area of the country so special to me are the vast photo ops that surround me constantly. From my home on Cape Ann, I have easy access to sandy beaches, rocky ledges and several lighthouses. Nearby to the north are the scenic vistas and glorious fall foliage of the White and Green Mountains. Less than an hour to the west is Boston with its historic landmarks and wonderful skyline. Best of all, beautiful gardens and extraordinary wildlife are everywhere I go.
I hope you enjoy viewing life through my eyes. Life is, after all, how you see it…
Please also visit Liz Mackney Photography
Discover the stories behind my photos on My Blog
To see what I’ve currently been shooting, check out My BetterPhoto Gallery
Be Sure To Check Out My NEPG Blog Articles!
- 5/13/2013 Antique Shops & Flea Markets Yield Great Photo Subjects
- 1/21/2013 It’s Winter – Grab Your Macro Lens!
- 10/22/2012 Travel the Essex Coastal Scenic Byway!
- 7/23/2012 It’s Time For The Pittsfield Rotary Hot Air Balloon Rally!
- 3/26/2012 The Crane Estate at Castle Hill
- 2/4/2012 Waterfowl and Coastline Birds Love Winter on Cape Ann!
- 1/18/2012 Winter Brings The 2012 New England Sled Dog Races!
- 1/16/2012 The New England Photography Guild Loves Snowy Owls!
- 11/20/2011 Experience The Myopia Club Fox Hunt This Thanksgiving!
- 8/23/2011 Experience The 27th Annual Gloucester Schooner Festival!
- 6/1/2011 Thacher Island – Yours to Explore!
- 4/21/2011 Rockport Harbor – A Photographer’s Paradise!
- 4/13/2011 April Showers Bring MACRO Flowers!
- 4/1/2011 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds are on their way to Cape Ann!
- 3/25/2011 Annisquam Lighthouse – Visual Diversity
- 3/21/2011 Discovering Haflinger Horses!