Subscribe to the New England Photography Guild’s blog and automatically become eligible to win a FREE print from one of our juried photographer members.
Subscribe to Our Blog Via Email
It’s easy to subscribe to the New England Photography Guild’s blog. Simply enter a valid email address into the Subscribe field found at the TOP of our website blog page.
How the FREE Print Contest Works
Each month one blog subscriber will randomly be selected to receive a FREE matted 5×7 print** from one of our juried members. The featured photographer – and the FREE print – will change monthly.
** International winners will receive a non-matted print from a partner photo-processing company in Europe.
The FREE Print
The FREE print is donated by a different New England Photography Guild juried member each month. Print fulfillment changes monthly. Depending on the photographer, you will either select your FREE print from the images featured on that photographer’s website, or you will receive a FREE print chosen by that photographer from his/her current best-selling work.
1. You must use a valid, working email address. Winners will only be contacted by email. Note: Confirmed winners will also be announced on the New England Photography Guild’s Facebook fan page.
2. You must be an active subscriber to be eligible to win a FREE print. Note: You may unsubscribe or opt out at any time. Doing so, however, removes your name from our database as well as contest eligibility.
3. You have 5 days to respond. Also you must reply via email or send a message via the Facebook page! (This is not posting on the page) We had someone post to the page and we missed the post and picked someone else after the 5 days.
The New England Photography Guild Values Your Privacy
1. Our Subscriber List is private.
2. We do not – and will not – share your email address.
3. The only email sent to your subscriber email address will be the New England Photography Guild’s blog articles, and notification if you are a FREE Print Contest WINNER.
Increase Your Chances of Winning!
If you would like to increase your chances of winning:
1. Post our blog address on any Facebook page where you think people would be interested in our website and blog articles. Make sure you copy that page’s link.
2. Now go to the New England Photography Guild’s Facebook fan page and paste that link’s location into our page’s contact form. (It’s on the left hand side of our page and says Contact.) Send us the link to where you posted our blog address.
3. Upon receipt of your Contact message, we will include another entry for you in the FREE Print Contest database list. Note: You will NOT receive any duplicate emails from us.
2012/2013 FREE Print Donation Photographer/Month
Below is the name of the New England Photography Guild’s juried member and the month in which he/she will be donating a Free print:
- Jeff Folger – February 2012 Winner (Jay Robins)
- Liz Mackney – March 2012 Winner (John Hoffman)
- Jim Salge – April 2012 Winner (Lee Fortier)
- Butch Lombardi – May 2012 winner (Teri Rebello)
- John Vose – June 2012 winner (Chris Lemos)
- Jane Ogilvie – July 2012 winner (Laura Escalante)
- Jeff Sinon – August 2012 winner (Elaine Somers)
- Scott Snyder – September 2012 (Rick Diffley)
- Jeff Folger – October 2012 (James Clavet)
- Reid Albee – November 2012 (Brenda Andrews)
- John Burk - December 2012 (Nancy MacDonald)
- Matt Stearns – January 2013 (Amy Wiemer)
- Jeff Newcomer – February 2013
- Mike Blanchette – March 2013